Do you know how to choose a French Bulldog puppy for you? Who doesn’t love a French Bulldog and want to bring one into their family to love for their life time? Well of course you do. That’s why you are here. Let’s make sure you know the steps in selecting the right French Bulldog for you and your family.
First, before you choose a French Bulldog puppy know you are ready for one. Things to consider.
- Having the funds to purchase a Frenchie puppy.
- The items and accessories needed to bring a Frenchie to your home.
- Do you have a vet or know who you will use? All frenchies need a puppy wellness check when they first come to your home.
- French Bulldogs require your love, attention, and direction. Do you have the time it takes to commit?
Second, you must choose a female or male.
Or does it matter to you? You can read more in this article, Does a male or female make a better pet?
Third, choose a color you love! Here’s a few.
- Cholate with tan points
- Pied (whit mixture with any of the above colors) of any of the above colors
- Blue Fawn
Fourth, are you ready to make a deposit for your very own French Bulldog puppy?
For our sister company, The French Bulldog fo Colorado, most of our puppies are spoken for by the time they are 5 weeks old. For us, we require a $300 deposit to hold your Frenchie until he/she is 10-12 weeks old and ready to join you. Want to see our available Frenchie pups?
Fifth, get excited and start planning for your new French Bulldog puppy to join you!
Need help planning? This is include for free when choosing a pup from The French Bulldog of Colorado. No worries if you don’t. You can still get the same training our puppy parents receive.