French Bulldog Green Lipped Mussel Oil-Safe Sea
Out of stock
French Bulldog Safe Sea: Green Lipped Mussel Oil is a must for your Frenchie in replacement of regular fish oil. Safe-Sea is a sustainable and healthy combination of New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Ahiflower. This is the premium oil you’ve been waiting for!
To get the same complete supply of anti-inflammatory fats, you would need to give your dog both a marine oil and a plant oil such as hemp, camelina or flax. Safe-Sea combines both oils to give you an affordable and premium oil.
The Health Benefits Of EPA And DHA
- Supports normal vision
- May help with dry skin.
Servings per container
45 Day supply for a French Bulldog 25lbs or less: Cost $0.58 per day
30 Day supply for Frenchies 26lbs-50lbs: Cost $1.17 per day
WHAT MAKES SAFE-SEA BETTER THAN THE REST?
- Farmed fish is fed soy and corn, which adds unhealthy omega-6 fats like linoleic acid.
- Wild caught fish and squid aren’t sustainable … 25 tons of wild fish are harvested for oil and fertilizer each year.
- Harvesting krill oil robs declining populations of whales and sea animals of their food source.
- Green Lipped Mussel is sustainably farmed in the pristine, nutrient-rich waters of New Zealand.
- They grow on ropes and absorb the phytoplankton from the water. Since phyoplankton grows from sunshine, they don’t compete for food with other marine animals & help control phytoplankton algae blooms.
- Green Lipped Mussel Oil contains 30 fatty acids, while fish and other marine oils only contain two.
- It’s also the only significant source of ETA (eicosatetraenoic acid), an important anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acid.
- Green Lipped Mussel Oil is rich in phospholipids … an important source of omega-3 fatty acids. Phospholipids are better absorbed and are more resistant to oxidation.
- A 1997 study published in Inflammopharmacology states phospholipids make Green Lipped Mussel Oil 158 times more effective than fish oil.
- Safe-Sea contains Ahiflower, a plant derived source of important omega fatty acids.
- Ahiflower contains GLA, an omega-6 fat associated with skin health and reduced inflammation.
- Ahiflower contains 60% more GLA (gamma linolenic acid) than hemp oil.
- Ahiflower also contains more SDA (stearidonic acid) than any other plant source. SDA is a precursor for EPA, the anti-inflammatory omega-3 found in fish oils.
- While Green Lipped Mussel Oil is one of the most complete sources of omega-3s, adding the GLA and SDA from Ahiflower makes Safe-Sea a compete, premium oil for dogs.
- Because Green Lipped Mussels feed on phytoplankton, they’re not as easily contaminated with mercury, PCBs and dioxins like salmon, herring and other fish.
- They’re also grown in clean waters.
- Green Lipped Mussel oil is strictly controlled by the New Zealand government to ensure the supply is high quality and sustainable.
- These Green Lipped Mussels are carefully freeze dried and never heated to stabilize the delicate oils.
- Every batch of Safe-Sea Green Lipped Mussels is independently tested for heavy metals, PCBs and toxins.
- The Ahiflower is non-GMO and grown in the UK and PEI under strict environmental regulations.
- Every batch is tested to be free of pesticides and heavy metals.